Two iconic venues, one unique experience
Located in the heart of the city, two of Edinburgh’s best-loved historic buildings, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and the Festival Theatre Edinburgh are working together to offer a unique and diverse range of conference and event spaces. Both visually dramatic, each venue is steeped in Edinburgh’s rich history, sporting spectacular architectural features which provide impressive and stimulating backdrops for every event. This unique partnership can now offer facilities for up to 1900 delegates with a professional team helping you every step of the way.
Working together, these iconic venues deliver a range of spaces offering one of the largest conference destinations in the city, whilst individually they offer their own unique facilities to the discerning event organiser. Conveniently close to Waverley Train Station, situated just around the corner from The Royal Mile and within walking distance of Edinburgh’s key tourist sites it is the perfect location for visiting delegates.
Book now for a corporate hospitality package which includes a trip to see War Horse at the Festival Theatre in January 2014. Experience an unforgettable night at the theatre after attending a business event at Surgeons Hall. The perfect combination of business and pleasure.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians