Unique Venues of Edinburgh provides clients with a “one stop shop” for finding the finest venues in Edinburgh and the Lothians – each with an individual twist!
Unique Venues of Edinburgh is made up of 23 members. The consortium aims to compliment the marketing activities currently undertaken by Visit Scotland and the Edinburgh Convention Bureau.
The group held its inaugural meeting in May 2004 and started to formulate how the members could work together to provide clients with easily accessible information about each venue – to the mutual benefit of both clients and venues alike.
Just over a year later, on 1st June 2005, Unique Venues of Edinburgh held its launch event and officially opened the web site for use.
Joining Unique Venues of Edinburgh
If you would like to find out about joining Unique Venues of Edinburgh, please see our membership page.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide a comprehensive electronic guide of the unique and extraordinary venues in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- To identify and attract more business tourism to Edinburgh and the Lothians
- To increase turnover for each venue
- To boost the local economy – shops, restaurants, hotels and suppliers
- To guarantee quality of service through strict eligibility criteria
- To improve quality and service within the membership
- To sustain long term business success for the venues