Situated in a stunning location on the Castle Rock with unrivalled views over the City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle is Scotland’s most famous landmark and is available for hire for exclusive corporate and private events
The Queen Anne Building is situated in the heart of the Castle in Crown Square and provides a flexible venue for product launches, private parties or banqueting.
The Jacobite Room offers a contemporary setting within a historic 18th-century building with magnificent views over Princes Street. With its adjoining room, this area offers a flexible venue for a variety of events.
Guests attending an evening event at the Castle can enjoy a private tour to see the Scottish Crown Jewels and Stone of Destiny which is housed in the Castle.
For larger groups of up to 800 people, the whole Castle can be hired for a reception. Guests have exclusive access to the Castle’s highlights including the Scottish Crown Jewels, the Great Hall and the Royal Apartments.
Edinburgh Castle can also offer an exclusive facility for daytime events in the 19th-century Gatehouse Suite. This area provides an ideal setting for small corporate meetings. The adjoining private terrace which overlooks the Royal Mile lends itself particularly to summer champagne receptions.
- Queen Anne Building - Theatre 120
- Queen Anne Building - Banquet 120
- Queen Anne Building - Reception 170
- Edinburgh Castle exclusive hire - Reception 800
- Jacobite Room - Dinner 100
- Jacobite Room - Reception 250
- Gatehouse Suite - Dinner 24
- Gatehouse Suite - Reception 40
- Disabled Access Yes
- Outdoor Grounds No
- WiFi No
- Parking Yes
- British Travel Awards: Best UK Heritage Attraction 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, Nominated 2015
- Scottish Tourism Board Awards: 5 stars
- Green Tourism Award – Gold
- Part of World Heritage Site
- Visit Scotland: Taste Our Best quality assured
- Marketing Edinburgh