The Royal Yacht Britannia has partnered with Moët & Chandon
To celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s 90th birthday, The Royal Yacht Britannia have partnered with Moët & Chandon to offer a complimentary drinks reception when booking a dinner for 90 or more!*
The Royal Yacht Britannia provides the ultimate private dining experience and is available exclusively for guest. Guest can experience an exquisite evening of unobtrusive excellence, with Britannia’s dedicated team looking after every detail.
Arriving along the red carpet guest will be welcomed aboard via the Royal Brow, formally reserved for Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family. The sound of Britannia’s pianist will flow through the Royal Apartments where guest will indulge with a Moët & Chandon drinks reception before savouring exquisite cuisine in the State Dining Room.
*Terms and Conditions: All bookings must be made prior Her Majesty’s Official Birthday 11 June 2016. The event must take place by 31 December 2016. Dinners of 90 or more guests will receive a complimentary Moët & Chandon drinks reception with two glasses of Moët per person. All bookings are subject to availability and cannot be redeemed against any other offer.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team