Spotlight on: Peter Thornton from Edinburgh Castle
Peter joined Historic Environment Scotland in October 2014 and works tirelessly in the promotion of two of Scotland’s most important and famous landmarks, Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castles.
An early milestone in Peter’s saw him winning the VisitScotland Young Ambassador of the Year award for Central and South East Scotland in 2015. An award which recognises Peter’s love and passion for the city and pride taken in promoting the country.
Though only 6 years into his career it is plain to see he has a bright and long career ahead of him.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team