Spotlight on: Peter Thornton from Edinburgh Castle
Peter joined Historic Environment Scotland in October 2014 and works tirelessly in the promotion of two of Scotland’s most important and famous landmarks, Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castles.
An early milestone in Peter’s saw him winning the VisitScotland Young Ambassador of the Year award for Central and South East Scotland in 2015. An award which recognises Peter’s love and passion for the city and pride taken in promoting the country.
Though only 6 years into his career it is plain to see he has a bright and long career ahead of him.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection