Spotlight on: Jenny Souter, Hospitality and Events Officer at the National Galleries of Scotland
Jenny has worked at The National Galleries of Scotland for over 10 years. As part of a team of two, she manages a wide range of events across the three distinct Gallery sites, namely The Scottish National, Portrait and Modern Galleries.
With a Masters in History of Art, she is passionate about promoting the Galleries, combining this with her love of meeting people and the buzz from organising of events.
When she is not trying to convince people that art makes the best backdrop for events, she enjoys British Military Fitness classes, running and trying to improve her surfing.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians