Spotlight on: Jenny Souter, Hospitality and Events Officer at the National Galleries of Scotland
Jenny has worked at The National Galleries of Scotland for over 10 years. As part of a team of two, she manages a wide range of events across the three distinct Gallery sites, namely The Scottish National, Portrait and Modern Galleries.
With a Masters in History of Art, she is passionate about promoting the Galleries, combining this with her love of meeting people and the buzz from organising of events.
When she is not trying to convince people that art makes the best backdrop for events, she enjoys British Military Fitness classes, running and trying to improve her surfing.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh