Spotlight on: Anna Cawthorne Events & Marketing Co-ordinator at the Merchant's Hall
Having trained as an actor, Anna quickly realised that she wanted a career in which she could work with people (but with less line learning involved!) and so she moved into events. After working as an Events Manager in London for a fitness television presenter, Anna moved back to Edinburgh to take on the role of Events & Marketing Co-ordinator at The Merchants’ Hall.
Anna and the small team at The Merchants’ Hall work hard to create a warm and friendly atmosphere and she says she loves the variety of events that are held there. “It’s a fabulous size of venue for exclusive-use weddings, dinners and conferences and we are so lucky to be right in the heart of the city!”.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection