Spotlight on: National Museum of Scotland
Each month, the Unique Venues of Edinburgh Spotlight section introduces a member of staff from one of the many fantastic venues across the city. This month the spotlight is on Elaine, Head of Sales and Marketing at the National Museum of Scotland Hospitality and Events. She has worked for the Museum now for more than 7 years and has a wealth of experience selling events in luxury venues.
She understands the fine balance required in planning successful events with her clients in a unique venue, which is first and foremost a visitor attraction. We asked Elaine to describe working in such a vibrant and interesting venue: “We are proud to offer such a unique and special venue for events and it is fabulous to be able to work with our clients to transform the Museum, a true national treasure, into a stunning evening venue”.
To find out more information about events at the National Museum of Scotland, please visit the website or get in touch with the hospitality team via email or call on 0131 247 4113
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering