Rabbie’s Blaze Trail to Winton House for Company Conference
Group tours company, Rabbie’s Trail Burners chose Winton House just outside Edinburgh for a recent company conference and away day.
Commenting on the day, Jeff Ferguson, Director of Operations, said: “We were looking for a venue within 45 minutes of the centre of Edinburgh and Winton House was ideal.
“The meeting facilities were perfect for our company conference. We started with speed networking so everyone could get to know each other, and then went on to have a series of presentations and meetings. We finished the day off with a treasure hunt round East Lothian.”
You can see more about Rabbie’s on their website at https://www.rabbies.com/
Fore more info about Winton House: http://www.wintonhouse.co.uk/meetings.php
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team