Rabbie’s Blaze Trail to Winton House for Company Conference
Group tours company, Rabbie’s Trail Burners chose Winton House just outside Edinburgh for a recent company conference and away day.
Commenting on the day, Jeff Ferguson, Director of Operations, said: “We were looking for a venue within 45 minutes of the centre of Edinburgh and Winton House was ideal.
“The meeting facilities were perfect for our company conference. We started with speed networking so everyone could get to know each other, and then went on to have a series of presentations and meetings. We finished the day off with a treasure hunt round East Lothian.”
You can see more about Rabbie’s on their website at https://www.rabbies.com/
Fore more info about Winton House: http://www.wintonhouse.co.uk/meetings.php
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh