Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society’s Dining Room at 28 Queen Street has been awarded “Restaurant of the Year Scotland” at the AA Hospitality Awards.
The Society’s grand property at 28 Queen Street, located in Edinburgh’s city centre, boasts geometric Georgian architecture across 4 floors with glorious views of the private Queen Street gardens.
To celebrate Head Chef James Freeman and the team’s success, The Dining Room is offering three-courses from the a la carte menu with a glass of Heidsieck Champagne for £45. Ask for more details when booking, call the Dining Room on 0131 220 2044 or visit the website.
Pictured above: Jan Damen UK Operations Manager and Francois Guillemet Queen Street Venue Manager proudly picking up the award.
- Design a Dinosaur at Dynamic Earth
- Women reach the top at The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Year of Young People event at Edinburgh Castle
- New shuttle bus improves access at National Galleries of Scotland
- Hopetoun House looking for an experienced Event Designer
- An 18th century love story at Dundas Castle