More than just 15 minutes of fame.
The BBC recently filmed part of a new childrens television programme which will be aired later in Spring 2012. ‘Trade Your Way To The USA’ is a search for the best young traders in Britain. Two teams compete in a trade challenge with the final taking place in New York.
Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s business district, the Merchants’ Hall provided the perfect backdrop, all the while reflecting the values of integrity, acumen and accomplishment that go as far back as the nineteenth century.
Merchants’ Hall is a building of grace and distinction. The Hall with its magnificent domed ceiling and minstrels’ gallery is an exceptional space for private events.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh