Meet the people behind the Whisky at The Scotch Whisky Experience
On Wednesday 14th May, sell out event ‘An Evening with the Blenders’ returns to The Scotch Whisky Experience. A panel of distinguished master blenders from around the world will be attending the event, fresh from judging over 400 Whiskies as part of the prestigious International Spirits Challenge.
An exclusive evening reception will offer ticket holders the chance to chat with the experts over a dram, with canapés provided by award-winning onsite restaurant, Amber. The evening will conclude with a question and answer session hosted by International Spirits Challenge Chairman John Ramsay, where the master blenders will give an insight into their alcoholic alchemy, as well as debating the differences in their approach to blending.
The master blenders in attendance will be:
- John Ramsay, The Edrington Group, CHAIRMAN, Scotch
- David Stewart, William Grants, Scotch
- Gordon Motion, The Edrington Group, Scotch
- Richard Paterson, Whyte & Mackay, Scotch
- Caroline Martin, Diageo, Scotch
- Ian MacMillan, Burn Stewart, Scotch
- Randy Hudson , Triple 8, American
- Seiichi Koshimiz, Suntory, Japanese
- Tadashi Sakuma, Nikka, Japanese
- Billy Leighton, Irish Distillers, Irish
- Angela D’Orazio, Mackmyra Distillery, Swedish
Additional tickets for the evening have been made available, and may be purchased from The Scotch Whisky Experience’s online store, click here to book.