Meet the Artists at Dovecot Studios
Dovecot Studios, renowned for its output of high quality tapestries, will host a special evening in conversation with artist Linder, Dovecot’s own rug tufter Kristi Vana, and art historian, writer and curator Ian Massey. They will talk together about working cross-media, focusing on the Diagrams of Love: Marriage of Eyes project.
The exhibition and Tapestry Studio will be open for viewing from 530pm on Friday 22 September, with the talk beginning at 6pm.
A short film made by Dovecot Studios on the collaborative project will also be screened during the evening.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering