Edinburgh Tattoo Tickets and Dinner Packages 2015
EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO TICKETS AND DINNER PACKAGES AT THE SIGNET LIBRARY
Although it’s hard to believe, Festival Time is upon us and soon we’ll welcome thousands of visitors to our stunning Capital. Have you got summer visitors coming? If the Royal Edinburgh Tattoo is on your and their ‘to do list’, why not experience the best of Scotland in one evening with Signet Library’s dining experience?
SELLING OUT FAST*. Their exclusive Edinburgh Tattoo & Dining package includes a 3 course dinner with a welcome drink at the stunning Signet Library on The Royal Mile along with a Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo ticket. Packages start at just £90 per person.
The menu, inspired by The Year of Food and Drink 2015 and designed by Heritage Portfolio’s award-winning chefs celebrates the best of local, Scottish produce, so you’re in for a true feast for the senses.
After you’ve enjoyed your sumptuous dinner, you and your guests will be escorted to the Castle Esplanade to take your seats without waiting in any queues, just in time for the spectacular performance filled with talented artists, pipes & drums, highland dancing, great music, visual effects, fireworks and so much more!
It’s a great night out for friends, family or clients this August! The Signet Library packages are selling out fast, don’t miss out and buy now.
*Saturday 8th & 29th August SOLD OUT, limited availability for most night
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh