Hopetoun Christmas Shopping Fair
Scotland’s finest stately home, Hopetoun House will host the annual Christmas Shopping Fair this December. The fair will feature over 60 stands offering a wide range of high quality and unusual gifts for Christmas.
Soak in the wonderful festive atmosphere and enjoy Christmas entertainment provided by a host of entertainers. The event offers a welcome escape from the pre-Chrismas high street shopping rush, with ample free parking and magnificent surroundings.
Enjoy a break from shopping and visit the Stables Tearoom for a selection of homemade savory dishes and heavenly sweet treats. The tearoom will also be offering a luxurious festive afternoon tea and pre booking for this is essential*.
The Christmas Shopping Fair and the Stables Tearoom will be open from 10am-4:30pm on 1-3 December. Entry to the fair is £6 / £3 Disabled persons entry and Children 5-15 years / £1 Children under age 4. A donation from each ticket will be given to charity.
For more information, and to book your festive afternoon tea in the Stables Carriage Room, please visit the Hopetoun House website.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering