Assembly Rooms is hiring a new Business Development Officer
A great opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager, to drive and lead proactive sales for a range of high profile city centre venues including Assembly Rooms, Usher Hall, Church Hill Theatre and Ross Band Stand.
With at least five years’ experience in a similar sales role with experience in the UK C&E industry, you will have credible proactive sales experience within the C&E industry with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
Experience of the hospitality industry working with Corporates, DMCs, Agents and the MICE market, ideally with a conference centre/hotel background is required. You will also be experienced in producing and achieving sales plans/targets and developing business strategy
Experience of managing and developing staff is essential.
Salary: £28,347 – £33,893
Ref No: EDN02417
Closing Date: Thursday 2 June 2016.
Please apply via The Caterer
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection