A Valentine's proposal from The Scotch Whisky Experience
Amber Restaurant and Whisky Bar at The Scotch Whisky Experience is inviting women to pop the question this Valentines, with a special incentive for those who do. 2016 is a leap year, when traditionally women have proposed to their chosen partner, and Amber claims to be the ideal location for taking the romantic initiative. To back this claim, Amber is offering any ‘leap year couples’ who pop the question this Valentines a complimentary dinner for two on the occasion of their first wedding anniversary.*
Couples can book on to the restaurant’s sumptuous ‘Taste of Scotland’ set menu, complete with a dram of whisky paired with dessert, and enhanced with a glass of pink fizz on arrival and a ‘Highland coffee’ to finish. It is a culinary treat bound to have a strongly persuasive effect on the most reluctant of suitors. The stunning menu will run for the whole of February.
Wendy Neave, Head of Events and Hospitality at The Scotch Whisky Experience, said –
‘Our delicious Scottish cuisine, 400 plus selection of Scotch whiskies, and stylish but unfussy atmosphere have always made us a great place for women to bring their other halves, so it seems fitting for us to be Edinburgh’s leap year proposal venue of choice! That said, whether or not a proposal is on the cards, our set menu offers outstanding value and promises a memorable Valentine for all.’
Anyone wishing to take advantage of Amber’s ‘Leap year proposal’ promotion, must arrange to do so beforehand, by emailing Marketing@ScotchWhiskyExperience.co.uk . Those wishing to book the Valentines Taste of Scotland menu can do so on the Amber Restaurant website. www.amber-restaurant.co.uk
* The following terms and conditions apply. The offer is open only to couples who book our Valentine’s set menu during the month of February. The offer must be pre-booked and is strictly subject to availability at the time of request. The Scotch Whisky Experience reserves the right to withdraw this offer for any reason.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection