Spotlight on…Julie Britee
Julie Britee joined Winton House as Sales & Events Manager in February 2010 and has been instrumental in raising the profile of this hidden gem in East Lothian.
Julie started her hospitality career in the last century(!) at what was then the place to be seen – ‘The Dragonara Hotel’ and worked there through it’s many reincarnations ending her hotel career with Hilton before moving to the Entertainment Company where she spent many happy years. A well respected figure in the hospitality and tourism industry, many of her friends and colleagues wondered how this dyed in the wool ‘townie’ would take to estate life – the answer is ‘she loves it’ and is even considering swapping her Jimmy Choo’s for a pair of Hunters!
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo