Spotlight On: Francois Guillemet from the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
After a few years working in retail in local deli shops in France, Francois pursued a career in hospitality working in many luxurious hotel and venues in the Scottish capital. Francois has now settled in the role of Venue Manager for the Scotch Malt Whisky Society at 28 Queen Street, the ultimate whisky destination for any whisky connoisseur.
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society is all about variety. “There is no routine in this job. Be it with our ever changing whisky selection or with the divers public we meet –from hard core whisky bloggers to tourists from all around the world- it feels like every day we learn something new here. The opening of our new Kaleidoscope Whisky Bar and Shop has certainly added more variety to what SMWS offers”.
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo
- Santa Spectacular at the Royal College of Physicians
- Dundas Castle launches lucky 18 wedding packages aimed at the Chinese market
- Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
- The Hub Edinburgh launches corporate packages for 2018