Ask the Expert Event Coordinator
This is an Ask the Expert blog with Dynamic Earth’s Event Coordinator, Clare Bolt.
Edinburgh’s iconic Christmas Party venue, Dynamic Earth, has appointed Claire Bolt as their 2017 Christmas Coordinator. Claire brings a wealth of experience to the role, with specific expertise in client account management and events, with previous employers including Scoot and Flow Hospitality Training. We decided to ask this festive expert what was on her wishlist for a perfect Christmas:
- Favourite Christmas song? Has to be Fairy Tale of New York!
- Christmas Cake or Mince Pie? Picking the icing of Christmas cake. I’m not a fan of fruit cake!
- Favourite Christmas Film? Elf. I love to snuggle on the sofa with my two children and watch it with a mulled wine in hand.
- Best Christmas night out? I came to Dynamic Earth for Christmas night out with my previous work colleagues about four years ago and absolutely loved it! It’s a great night out for all members of the team – there’s something for everyone.
- Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe? Santa of course!
For 10 special evenings in December, as night falls, Dynamic Earth is transformed into a glamorous and visually stunning party venue. Groups of all sizes will experience a festive spectacular with first class catering, friendly service and a vibrant attitude. Dinner is served on the main Stratosphere area where this year’s theme, the ‘Aurora Borealis’ will be brought to life.
For more information please get in touch with Claire via email or give her a call on 0131 523 1292
- Edinburgh’s venues during lockdown
- Case Study: A Wonderful Winter Wedding at Winton Castle
- 20 years of the Hub: A chat with Benjamin Tindall
- Thrills and Spills at Winton Castle Cylocross Event
- Round-up: January Wedding Open Days in Edinburgh
- An Afternoon of Dazzling ‘Diamonds & Darjeeling’ at Winton Castle