Picture Perfect Events at the National Museum of Scotland
Treat your guests to an experience they will never forget, include a private view of the National Museum of Scotland’s extraordinary exhibition, ‘Photography a Victorian Sensation’ (19 Jun -22 Nov) in your next event. They will meet the pioneers of photography and discover how the Victorian craze for the photograph transformed the way we capture images today.
The National Museum of Scotland offers a stunning collection of venues to make the right impression, whatever the occasion. From intimate dinners for 12 guests to high-profile awards ceremonies for 950, each unique and versatile setting ensures every event is picture perfect.
Your guests are invited to explore our much loved public galleries, take a guided tour back through time or enjoy a private view of our award winning exhibitions – contact our events team now to discuss the exciting possibilities for your next great event.
Read more about ‘Photography: A Victorian Sensation’ here.
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo
- Santa Spectacular at the Royal College of Physicians
- Dundas Castle launches lucky 18 wedding packages aimed at the Chinese market
- Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
- The Hub Edinburgh launches corporate packages for 2018