Our Christmas Market returns!
Is your imagination going into overdrive trying to find that truly special and unique present this Christmas? Get those creative juices flowing, step away from the mainstream shops and pay a visit to Hopetoun House this November. You won’t be disappointed by what’s on offer and it’s guaranteed fun for the whole family.
The Christmas Shopping Market is due to return to Hopetoun House this year from the 16th -18th November 2012 and is now a firmly established favourite in the Hopetoun calendar. Expect around 60 stands selling a wide range of gift ideas including rocking horses, luxurious Alpaca knitwear, Christmas decorations, designer silver jewellery, cards, baby gifts, accessories, home wear, chocolates and much, much more! Pop into Hopetoun House to see this spectacular venue in all it’s glory
Not forgetting Hoptoun Hous is also the ideal venue for your Christmas event or get together. Outstanding cusine, imaginative and superior service is the order of the day at this unique venue that never fails to impress.
For further information contact 0131 331 2451 or email@example.com
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub