Enjoy a fantastic office Christmas lunch at Edinburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle, the UK’s number one heritage attraction, is hosting fantastic office Christmas lunches this December.
Guests can enjoy spectacular views of the city while dining like royalty in the stunning Queen Anne Room, which is located in the heart of the castle. A welcome glass of Prosecco, a sumptuous three course meal, bars and table service are included.
The package also includes all-day access to the castle, making it an extra special way for the office to celebrate the festive season.
For booking enquiries, contact Kerry Allan at the castle, who will be delighted to assist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 226
PICURE COURTESY OF ROB MCDOUGALL
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.