Wedding Open Evening at the Signet Library
The perfect location for an elegant and romantic wedding, the Signet Library on Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile invites couples for a Wedding Open evening on Friday 28 September.
Event designers will be on hand to show off this unique venue and answer any questions. This is also a great opportunity to talk to some of Scotland’s best wedding suppliers who will be there too!
The Library, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh’s historic Old Town, is the unique wedding venue of choice for brides and grooms who are searching for a magical combination of breath-taking setting, glamorous design, and perfect hospitality.
To attend the open evening, simply pop in on the 28 September to meet the team between 6-8pm.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter