Wedding Open Evening at the Signet Library
The perfect location for an elegant and romantic wedding, the Signet Library on Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile invites couples for a Wedding Open evening on Friday 28 September.
Event designers will be on hand to show off this unique venue and answer any questions. This is also a great opportunity to talk to some of Scotland’s best wedding suppliers who will be there too!
The Library, situated in the very heart of Edinburgh’s historic Old Town, is the unique wedding venue of choice for brides and grooms who are searching for a magical combination of breath-taking setting, glamorous design, and perfect hospitality.
To attend the open evening, simply pop in on the 28 September to meet the team between 6-8pm.
- Indulge Yourselves in an Afternoon Tea at Newbattle Abbey
- Dundas Castle Winter Wedding Discount
- Lucas Ice Cream Family Day at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close