Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society invites guests to enjoy a new special menu offer at The Dining Room at 28 Queen Street. Three courses Menu du Jour dining plus a glass of Charles Heidsieck Champagne, for the stunning price of only £49 for 2 people.
Featuring a variety of Scottish produce, the menu showcases the best of local produce prepared with finesse and complement this with a glass of Champagne from one of the most revered Champagne house in France. The full menu can be found on the website.
The Dining Room at The Scotch Malt Whisky Society is renowned for its fine dishes of modern Scottish cuisine with a distinct French influence, served in stylish surroundings with casual un-fussy service. Before dining why not pop into The Kaleidoscope Whisky Bar, finalist at the SLTN Best Whisky bar in Scotland last year.
The Champagne menu is available Tue-Thu, lunch and dinner until 6.30pm until the end of June. Advanced bookings only, to make an enquiry, please call on 0131 2202044 and quote ‘Champagne dining’.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen