Royal College Wedding Showcase Evening
The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh invites couples to be to its January Wedding Showcase.
In partnership Hickory Weddings, the team will transform the Royal College venue into a dream wedding location.
This is an opportunity to tour this unique venue; meet with one of the dedicated wedding coordinators; and explore some of the venue’s recommended suppliers – all while sampling fizz and tasty canapes created by the fantastic Hickory Weddings.
Guests will also be the first to hear about offers for the year ahead.
The showcase evening is a free event, however guests can book a 30 minute time slot with a wedding coordinator via the eventbrite page. Please note, multiple bookings can attend the same appointment.
The Royal College Wedding Showcase evening will be held on Wednesday 29 January 2020 between 5-8pm. For more information about this venue, please visit the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh website.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen