Hogmanay Dinner at the Botanics
Revellers are invited to join the Royal Botanic Gardens of Edinburgh for a spectacular evening and Hogmanay dinner in the John Hope Gateway to celebrate the New Year in style.
Guest will enjoy a five-course dinner, followed by after-dinner dancing and merriment, before welcoming in 2019 with a live piper and traditional toast, all with a grand panoramic view of the city centre and Castle fireworks.
The £95 per person package includes:
- Prosecco on arrival
- 5 Course dinner
- Piper and toast at Midnight
- Dancing into the New Year
Dress code: Black tie.
- Indulge Yourselves in an Afternoon Tea at Newbattle Abbey
- Dundas Castle Winter Wedding Discount
- Lucas Ice Cream Family Day at Musselburgh Racecourse
- Llamas are Looking for Love at Dundas Castle
- New General Manager, Linkon Axon, Brings Royal Expectations to Winton Castle
- Old Curiosity Gin Tour at Real Mary King’s Close