Hogmanay Dinner at the Botanics
Revellers are invited to join the Royal Botanic Gardens of Edinburgh for a spectacular evening and Hogmanay dinner in the John Hope Gateway to celebrate the New Year in style.
Guest will enjoy a five-course dinner, followed by after-dinner dancing and merriment, before welcoming in 2019 with a live piper and traditional toast, all with a grand panoramic view of the city centre and Castle fireworks.
The £95 per person package includes:
- Prosecco on arrival
- 5 Course dinner
- Piper and toast at Midnight
- Dancing into the New Year
Dress code: Black tie.
- Bethany Christian Trust Hosts Big Day Out at Winton Castle
- A Creative Christmas at Dovecot
- Scotch Whisky Experience launches new ‘Tasting Tales’ package
- Opera Evening at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- September wedding open day at The Botanics
- Dinomite new residents at Edinburgh Zoo this winter