Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
To celebrate Burns Night this January, the Scotch Malt Whisky Society has launched a new Private Scottish Whisky Dinner Package. The package, available for groups of 20 or more, is available at the Society’s Vaults venue at 87 Giles Street.
The Private Scottish Whisky Dinner Package includes:
- 4 course Scottish meal
- Three dram tutored whisky tasting with ambassador
- ½ bottle of wine per person
- Scottish Pipe Major to pipe in your guest and address the haggis
£85.00 per person (inclusive of VAT and room hire)
To book or for more information, email Amy-Beth or call on 0131 554 3451. This package is only available at The Vaults, 87 Giles Street, EH6 7BZ.
- Green shoots of recovery cultivate job opportunities at The Botanics
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art’s Modern Two to reopen with landmark show
- Welcome back to National Museums Scotland
- Welcome back to Edinburgh Castle
- After Hours summer events return to Edinburgh Zoo
- Grounds at Hopetoun House to reopen