New state of the art lecture theatre at the Royal Botanic Garden
Event Professionals can now book a state of the art tiered lecture theatre along with exhibition and catering space at the Royal Botanic Garden. The recently refurbished auditorium has capacity for up to 240 people with a manned reception entrance on Inverleith Row.
The auditorium benefits from natural daylight, built in projection, climate controlled and automated blinds and lighting at the touch of a button, making it the perfect space. It’s located in a quiet part of the gardens next to the library and offices and offer.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub