New state of the art lecture theatre at the Royal Botanic Garden
Event Professionals can now book a state of the art tiered lecture theatre along with exhibition and catering space at the Royal Botanic Garden. The recently refurbished auditorium has capacity for up to 240 people with a manned reception entrance on Inverleith Row.
The auditorium benefits from natural daylight, built in projection, climate controlled and automated blinds and lighting at the touch of a button, making it the perfect space. It’s located in a quiet part of the gardens next to the library and offices and offer.
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.