Crown Christmas Lunch at Edinburgh Castle
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the iconic Edinbugh Castle.
From Christmas markets and famous Hogmanay celebrations, there’s no place quite like Edinburgh to celebrate the festive season. And where better than in the city’s most iconic setting, the mighty Edinburgh Castle. Invite your clients and colleagues to celebrate Christmas 2017 in the castle’s newly refurbished Queen Anne Room and enjoy a sumptuous 3 course lunch with accompanying wine.
Dates available: Friday 15th, Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd December.
For more information or to make your reservation for the Crown Christmas Lunch, please contact 0131 226 9443 or visit the website. enquiries or reservations please contact 0131 226 9443.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub