Dundas Castle is looking for new Assistant Operations Manager
The exclusive use events venue, Dundas Castle, is looking for a motivated individual to join the team.
Dundas are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the small and busy Operations Team within the thriving family-run business. The role requires excellent customer service, sales and communication skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in the luxury hospitality industry and previous events experience. Candidates should take a flexible, creative approach along with a hands on attitude. The working week incorporates weekends and evenings. A full driving license and own transport is essential.
For full job descriptions, or to submit a CV, contact Louise Andrew, General Manager at Dundas Castle
The closing date for this opportunity is Friday 10 March 2017
The current staff have become a close family unit in this grand family home, many of whom have been at the Castle for 5, 10 and even over 15 years. Dundas is a 5 Star ‘exclusive use’ venue, who’s highly motivated staff provide a consistently high quality of service within the hospitality industry. There are currently two exciting opportunities available at the Castle.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo