Dundas Castle beams live to the US
Five star venue Dundas Castle featured live on the US ABC news channel with a fifteen minute streamed broadcast, reaching potentially millions of US viewers.
Following interest in its Downton Abbey inspired experience in which guests can learn to live the upstairs or downstairs life, Dundas Castle has had particular interest from US visitors for the package. With a live transmission of a family doing some of the activities on offer, the venue received top billing for the video which featured owner Sir Jack Stewart-Clark, the Castle team and family dogs: Burn, Beech and Bark.
Sir Jack Stewart-Clark comments: “The Dundas Castle team was thrilled to be featured on the ABC channel as we love to welcome US visitors. The added excitement of being streamed live, challenged us all, but we enjoyed the experience and were so pleased with the result.”
The film is now on the Travel section of the ABC site.
To see a recorded version of the live feature: click here
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo
- Santa Spectacular at the Royal College of Physicians
- Dundas Castle launches lucky 18 wedding packages aimed at the Chinese market
- Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
- The Hub Edinburgh launches corporate packages for 2018