Competition: Double your chances with The Royal College of Physicians' Fringe show competition!
We are delighted to offer a pair of tickets to attend the fascinating ‘Physicians, Plants & Poisons’ Fringe show at The Royal College of Physicians. Sibbald Library productions returns to the spectacular RCPE Great Hall with a new show linking botany and medicine in Edinburgh. They will dip into the College’s wonderful collection once more and learn about doctors growing medicinal plants in turbulent times, pioneering women botanists and what not to eat.
The show runs from Tuesday 18th to Saturday 22nd August, and is shown from 11am to 12 noon. The winner may choose which of these dates to attend.
The Royal College of Physicians has also generously donated two tickets to see The Sandbach School Big Band on Wednesday 12th August 2015 at 18.10. This acclaimed big band return to the Fringe for the third time, having previously sold out. They recreate the magnificent sounds of the Motown era in the spectacular surrounding of the Great Hall.
To win both of these brilliant prizes, simply email email@example.com and tell us upon which elegant street in the New Town the Royal College of Physicians is situated. By entering this competition, you will be agreeing to receive our occasional UVE newsletter.
The closing date for the competition is August 7. The winner will be informed by email once the competition has closed.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo