Christmas at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Indulge this Christmas and dine in the Scotch Malt Whisky Society’s private and unique rooms. With highly bespoke and discreet dining experiences for all guests, the three course festive lunch and dinner packages are sure to impress in either of the society’s two venues.
The antique mahogany table and chairs in the SMWS secretive Tasting Room can cater for up to 14 guests in an authentically Scottish atmosphere, while the Dining Room on Queen Street can welcome up to 50 people.
The three course festive private dining experiences start from £32.00 per person, with early bird discount applied to bookings confirmed by 31st October. For more information and to view menu selections, please download the flyer here.
To enquire about availability please email the team or call on 0131 555 2929.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub