Christmas is out of this world at Dynamic Earth
The nights are getting lighter and spring is in the air, but the team at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh is already in Christmas party planning mode and offering an incentive to early event bookers.
By day the five star visitor attraction tells the story of Planet Earth, but throughout December, as night falls the venue is transformed into a glamorous and visually stunning party venue. Groups of all sizes will experience a truly dynamic festive spectacular with first class catering, friendly service and a vibrant atmosphere.
Dinner is served in the Stratosphere where this year’s theme will be brought to life with giant decorations and creative lighting. Glazed on all sides, the location offers stunning views of the Scottish Parliament and the Palace of Holyroodhouse, nestling under Edinburgh’s iconic Salisbury Crags.
Prices start from £40 per person to include: a glass of sparkling wine on arrival; three-course traditional Christmas dinner; a half bottle of wine per person; and dancing until 1 am.
Party nights are available throughout December and early booker organisers will receive a free family pass for Dynamic Earth.
- New look for Botanic’s Gateway Restaurant
- Highland Games Adds Big Splash to The Foxlake Outdoor Festival
- Day Delegate & Dinner Offer At Mansfield Traquair
- Hogmanay Ball at the Signet Library
- Culture Secretary Experiences A New Sense of Scotland at the Scotch Whisky Experience
- Gilmerton House completes lodge renovation