Britannia's Festival Suppers
The Royal Yacht Britannia is the perfect place to host a special dinner before attending a show at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, The Edinburgh International Festival, or The Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
With exclusive use of The Royal Yacht, guests will find the same high standards today as when Britannia was in Royal service. The evening will start with a red carpet welcome followed by Champagne and canapés in the State Drawing Room. A private highlights tour of Britannia will follow, giving an insight into the history of the Royal Yacht and how the Royal Family and crew lived and worked on board. Supper will be served in the State Dining Room, carefully prepared by Britannia’s Chefs in the Royal Galley. Up to 96 guests can be seated in The State Dining Room, and for smaller groups, The Officers’ Wardroom is the perfect setting.
Britannia’s Festival Suppers are available throughout the month of August. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Events team on +44(0)131 555 8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New look for Botanic’s Gateway Restaurant
- Highland Games Adds Big Splash to The Foxlake Outdoor Festival
- Day Delegate & Dinner Offer At Mansfield Traquair
- Hogmanay Ball at the Signet Library
- Culture Secretary Experiences A New Sense of Scotland at the Scotch Whisky Experience
- Gilmerton House completes lodge renovation