Whisky tasting with a difference at SMWS
Set at the Vaults, one of the oldest commercial buildings in Scotland, the Society is sure to raise the hairs on the back of your neck as you raise a glass of the finest single cask whisky.
Enjoy an even more unique Society experience set underground by candlelight! The night is hosted hosted by 18th century spirit and wine merchant, Mr J.G. Thompson, compliments of Edinburgh’s leading theatrical historians – Mercat Tours. The evening unfolds with terrifying tales of the unexplained during a sensational three course dinner in the warm comfort of the Society’s Whisky Room.
For more information on the evening take a look at
About The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Combine the whisky experience with weddings, private dining and corporate affairs to create unusual events at this these thoroughly entertaining venues.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub