Wedding Open Days at Mansfield Traquair – 17 & 18 January 2016
Thinking of having your wedding in the Scottish capital? One of Edinburgh’s hidden gems – Mansfield Traquair– will be hosting Wedding Open Days on 17 and 18 January 2016. Why not visit this stunning, exclusive use venue and see for yourself the wildly romantic, inspiring surroundings?
Enjoy a personal tour of the venue; pick the brains of their brilliant wedding planners, see the beautiful versatile space set for a wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast. Just imagine how memorable your dream wedding day could be, from choosing your wedding theme to making your vows under soaring ceilings and dancing until the wee hours as husband and wife.
While you’re more than welcome to simply come along, we recommend you give the Mansfield Traquair team a call to make an appointment and make the most of the Wedding Open Days.
Mansfield Traquair – 17 and 18 January (11am-5pm and 12noon-8pm respectively).
Please call 0131 474 6195 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.