Wedding Open Day at the Signet Library 17 January 2016
Engaged recently or just set a date and ready to start planning your big day? The sophisticated and romantic surroundings of Edinburgh’s hidden gem, the Signet Library, might be exactly what you’re looking for!
They’ll be ready to greet at their Wedding Open Day on Sunday 17 January 2016 between 11am – 5pm and their wedding planners will be at hand to discuss all aspects of your perfect big day. You’ll also enjoy a tour of this iconic building that offers a timelessly elegant experience and hear about how unique weddings come together at the Signet Library. Their wedding planners will also help you consider options from floral themes to table settings and making your grand entrance!
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo