Tours by Royal Appointment
We are now running small private tours on board. Guests will arrive along the private quayside entrance and are greeted by the majestic sight of Britannia. They will enter via the Royal Brow, an entrance previously reserved for The Queen and the Royal Family.
A personal guide will then give guests a unique insight in to the history of the Royal Yacht and how the Royal Family and crew lived and worked on board.
A glass of Champagne is then served in the Britannia’s beautiful gift shop where guests can enjoy the unique and diverse collection of items. Each guest will also receive an official Britannia Guidebook as a memento of their tour.
If you would like to find out more about Britannia’s private tours and check availability please call 0131 555 8800 and the team would be delighted to discuss.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo