Timeless Elegance at The Signet Library
Let us introduce you to the Signet Library, an iconic building that offers an unforgettably elegant experience, it truly is a wedding venue which is timelessly elegant and simply oozes sophistication.
Join us to see the possibilities which abound at the Signet Library, enjoy a tour that will reveal places for special moments with your nearest and dearest and be amazed by the bountiful space for dining and dancing with your guests. You’ll have the chance to meet our Wedding Designers, the creators of perfect occasions and providers of advice and inspiration – a million miles from wedding fair frenzy, our Wedding Open Days are about careful consideration and genuine advice from the best in the business.
We’ll be ready to greet you between 11am – 5pm on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th January 2014, and while you are more than welcome to just pop in, we recommend you give us a call to make an appointment with one of our wedding designers. Please call 0131 225 0651/2 for more details or to make an appointment.
*Winter Wedding Special 2014 & 2015 £99 per person* including venue hire, reception drinks & canapes, three course wedding breakfast with wine and sparkling wine for the toasts. More details can be found here www.thesignetlibrary.co.uk/weddings/
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo