The Ultimate Valentine’s Experience on The Royal Yacht Britannia
Britannia travelled the world, playing host to kings and queens, prime ministers and presidents. The former floating palace, finalist in the recent Scottish Style awards, is the ultimate gift for a loved one.
The evening of indulgence begins with a chauffeur-driven Range Rover arriving at Britannia’s private quayside. The couple will be piped aboard via the Royal Brow, the entrance reserved for distinguished guests.
Britannia’s Executive Chef Mark Alston will create an exquisite five course menu, to be savoured whilst listening to a classical string duo, playing a selection of romantic songs.
Vintage Champagnes and wines will be selected personally by Britannia’s Head Sommelier from the Moët & Hennessy collection.
The evening will end with a spectacular private fireworks display lighting up the sky.
Britannia’s Ultimate Valentine’s Experience, available for one couple only, can be tailored to meet individual needs, to ensure it is an event of a lifetime..
For more information click here.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo