The Modern Whisky Team Pentathlon!
Spirit of Scotland Teambuilding with The Scotch Whisky Experience.
An entertaining race through our 3 hour teambuilding with a Whisky twist! No previous knowledge of Scotch Whisky required.
Help us to get the Modern Whisky Team Pentathlon recognised; “a sport or discipline may be included in the Olympic program if the IOC determines that it is widely practiced around the world.” Given the popularity of Scotch Whisky surely we can achieve it!
So read on to see our take on the Whisky Team version of Equestrian, Cross Country, Fencing, Swimming and Shooting.
2pm Coffee/Tea on arrival and viewing of the World’s Largest Scotch Whisky Collection
(A gallop through the rarest and most unusual bottles you are ever likely to see)
2.30am Whisky Runaround (Our take on the Cross Country element)
Don’t worry this is not too energetic! Your team needs to retain some information & have the nerve to gamble!!
3.00pm The Spirit of Deception (Requires the cunning of expert Fencing)
Test your noses on some well-known favourites.
3.30pm Coffee/Tea with freshly baked scones, jam & cream from our
Amber Coffee Shop.
3.45pm Cocktail Capers (Well not quite Swimming, but you can wet your whistle)
It’s not just a drink – your team needs a raft of expertise to win this game! Afterwards sit back, relax and enjoy our professionally prepared cocktail.
4.15am Final Battle (A shootout to determine the final winner)
Team quiz requiring a diversity of knowledge and a journalistic flair!
5.00pm Presentation of Prizes & Close (The Medal Ceremony)
Why not add to your teambuilding with one of the following options:
- Prizes – upgrade your prize view our selection on – www.shopforwhisky.com
- Lunch or Dinner in Amber restaurant or in our private rooms
- Room hire to start or finish your day with a business meeting or company session
Teambuilding can run in either morning or afternoon
Duration approx. 3 hours
Cost £45 inc VAT per person. (Minimum 20)
The Scotch Whisky Experience
@ The Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre
354 Castlehill, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH12NE
T. 0131 220 0441
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub