The Hub displays its wedding finery
This autumn, Edinburgh’s landmark venue, The Hub will be showing the very best of what it can offer with a Wedding Open Day.
On Sunday 15 October , The Hub’s Main Hall, Dunard Library and Gallery will be set up to display the different wedding formats and decorations on offer to couples planning their big day at the venue. The three areas can be hired separately or in combination to cater for small or large gatherings, or can be used as part of a progression of events from pre-reception drinks to full wedding breakfasts and celebrations.
To help with planning, The Hub will have information about selected suppliers, and the team will be on hand to show how their ‘one-stop-shop’ approach can take the pain out of the planning process – they take care of all the fine details, allowing the happy couple to simply enjoy their special day.
Prospective brides and grooms are invited to pop in on the day between 11am and 4pm to meet the team and to see the venue sparkle. For couples with specific dates and designs in mind, it is also possible to make an appointment to speak with one of The Hub’s specialist events team.
The Hub is one of Edinburgh’s most eye-catching wedding venues, sitting on the historic Royal Mile with superb views of the Castle and the Old Town. It is a venue that promises a memorable experience, tailored to suit every wedding dream.
- Feel the magic of Christmas at The Hub
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society named independent bottler of the year
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room