Spotlight on…Morag Morrison
After being away on maternity leave and now proud mother of Cameron, Morag is returning to Winton House on a part-time basis.
Morag began her hospitality career in Edinburgh as front of house manager for city centre restaurants before working and travelling around Australia and South East Asia. This gave her experience of world cuisine, fine dining and event management.
On return to the UK Morag achieved a degree in events managements from Queen Margaret University in 2005 before joining Winton. Her role there covers many aspects of venue and event management including finance and operations.
Morag admits to being a bit of a foodie and combines this passion with travel and rugby.
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.