Spotlight on...Vera Steele
Senior Wedding Co-ordinator, Harburn House
From an eclectic background in administration in both the private and social economy sectors, Vera joined Harburn in 2001 to head up the co-ordination of weddings and to assist in the development of the facilities and services offered. Liaising closely with couples and Harburn, being able to fulfil their hopes and dreams has brought Vera a great sense of satisfaction and pleasure.
Year on year, there has been a steady growth in bookings, but with an increasing selection of venues competition is keener than ever and there can be no complacency, but the co-ordination team is well placed to build on their reputation for excellence.
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.