Spotlight on Suzan Caldwell
Suzan was bitten by the hospitality bug after graduating with an Honours Degree in Engineering at Glasgow University. She has worked in the hospitality industry full time ever since. Her degree subject may not be related but she’s well known for her precision in event management and she can also make beautiful furniture!
After working for two prestigious five star hotels in Edinburgh she headed to London to head up Revenue Management and Events for the new Waldorf Astoria brand. Last year she was tempted back home to Scotland with an exciting new Business Development Manager role at the five star venue Hopetoun House in South Queensferry.
In her spare time Suzan trains at Karate and is looking to place in the Nationals in September.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub