Spotlight on: Peter Thornton from Edinburgh Castle
Peter joined Historic Environment Scotland in October 2014 and works tirelessly in the promotion of two of Scotland’s most important and famous landmarks, Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castles.
An early milestone in Peter’s saw him winning the VisitScotland Young Ambassador of the Year award for Central and South East Scotland in 2015. An award which recognises Peter’s love and passion for the city and pride taken in promoting the country.
Though only 6 years into his career it is plain to see he has a bright and long career ahead of him.
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering
- Blog: Valentines Day at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Complimentary Networking Session at The Hub