Spotlight on: Aisling Johnston, Marketing Manager at the Musselburgh Racecourse
Aisling took a shine to marketing at the tender age of 18 and always knew it was the path for her. Originally from Ireland, she came to Scotland in 2008 to study for a Masters in Management at the University of St. Andrews. After graduating in 2009 she began her marketing career working in tourism and digital marketing.
Having always had a passion for horses, Aisling now loves her job as the Marketing Manager for the Musselburgh Racecourse, a 5 star VisitScotland attraction.
In her spare time she enjoys going hiking as well as a good adventure. She recently went to Iceland and can’t recommend it enough!
- New look for Botanic’s Gateway Restaurant
- Highland Games Adds Big Splash to The Foxlake Outdoor Festival
- Day Delegate & Dinner Offer At Mansfield Traquair
- Hogmanay Ball at the Signet Library
- Culture Secretary Experiences A New Sense of Scotland at the Scotch Whisky Experience
- Gilmerton House completes lodge renovation