Scottish Evening aboard Britannia
Experience a Scottish evening aboard Britannia. A red carpet welcome awaits and guests are piped on board via the Royal Brow, an entrance previously reserved for The Queen and the Royal Family.
Sparkling wine and canapés will be served during your reception in the State Drawing Room. Our pianist will entertain guests on Britannia’s original grand piano. The piano has been played by a number of famous people including Princess Margaret and Princess Diana.
Britannia’s Executive Chef will create a sumptous five-course Scottish menu, using only the finest ingredients and prepared in the original Royal Galley.
In true Scottish style, a steaming haggis is piped into the State Dining Room, followed by Burns’ ‘Address to a Haggis’ and then toasted with a wee dram of Scotch Whisky.
Throughout the evening, Britannia’s musician will entertain guests with the gentle tones of the Clarsach, a Scottish harp.
- Informal Weddings at Winton Castle
- Assembly Rooms Announces Alternative Peers Ball
- A Creative Christmas Party at Winton Castle
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society wins AA Restaurant of the Year Scotland
- Christmas and Seasonal Bookings at Edinburgh Zoo
- Experience the magic of Edinburgh’s Festive Season at the Signet Library.